LOMBARD –The campaign of Republican gubernatorial nomination team State Senator Kirk Dillard and State Representative Jil Tracy announced seven additions to their endorsement listing Monday afternoon.
“This is the second list of supporters we have released, and we will continue to release more names of our supporters over the next several weeks, so voters can see the vast support that our campaign has throughout Illinois.” Campaign Manager Glenn Hodas said.
- JOHN O. JONES -- Former State Senator old 54th Senate District
- JOHN CABELLO – State Representative 68th House District
- RICH DURAN – President of Village of Peotone
- RICK MERVINE – Alderman of City of Aurora
- DORIS CHRISTOPHER – CEO of Pampered Chef
- CHRIS KACHIROUBAS – DuPage Clerk of Court
- JIM ZAY – DuPage County Board Member District 6
- REPUBLICAN ASSEMBLY OF LAKE COUNTY
The Illinois Education Association also endorsed Kirk Dillard last Friday.