JOLIET - Chris Balkema, one of four candidates running to be the 11th Congressional District's 2014 GOP nominee, released a video Monday outlining his platform:
Balkema says he will:
- Forge policies so that businesses can create "value-added jobs;"
- Stop President Obama from using Executive Orders to move a "socialistic agenda" forward;
- Lead the charge to repeal and replace Obamacare with free market, commonsense solutions, for example selling/purchasing policies across state lines;
- Fight to establish term limits;
- Remove the regulation and bureaucracy that is choking small businesses and preventing investment.