PALATINE - Candidates are out circulating their petitions for the 2014 primaries and they're hearing from voters and the issues facing them. But what's the best way to use a candidate's resources? What's the best way to work with new and old media? Questions like those will be answered next Saturday morning, September 21 in Palatine, the only training of this sort provided in north Cook County this year.
The Leadership Institute-led sessions are for candidates and for those that want to know how best to help their favorite candidates win in 2014.
- Getting Involved in Your Community & With Local Organizations/Campaigns
- How to Hold Elected Officials Accountable
- Social Media - Using it Effectively for Activism
- Working with the Media (Traditional and New)
- How to Communicate Effectively
- Developing a Winning Campaign Plan
Pre-registration is required, so sign up HERE. Illinois Review will be participating in the noon hour panel discussion.