With former President Bill Clinton being featured Wednesday night at the Democrat National Convention, and Democrats honing in on Missouri Congressman Todd Akin's confused comments about "legitimate rape," - perhaps would be a good time for everyone to be reminded about Clinton's ignored accusers. The Democrats and radical feminists excused rape as long as they were protecting their torch-bearer Bill Clinton.
Here's the list of women that accused Bill Clinton of various levels of sexual improprieties, assault and yes, rape, and were entirely ignored and even scoffed at for going public with their ordeals.
- Juanita Broaddrick (AR)- rape
- Eileen Wellstone (Oxford) - rape
- Elizabeth Ward Gracen - rape - quid pro quo, post incident intimidation
- Regina Hopper Blakely - "forced himself on her, biting, bruising her"
- Kathleen Willey (WH) - sexual assault, intimidations, threats
- Sandra Allen James (DC) - sexual assault
from Alamo Girl.com