The discussion about a Constitution Convention has been going on for a few months on Illinois Review. Monday's post "Constitution convention debated in DuPage" raised the issue again this week.
Here's more information on the topic, in case you missed it:
- Can a Constitutional Convention Fix Illinois' Broken Government? by John Bambenek
- On the Road to an Illinois Constitutional Convention by John Bambenek
- IL CON-CON on way to November 2008 ballot
- Recall Could Be One Useful Tool in the Tool Box by Mark Rhoads
- Potential Issues in a New Constitutional Convention -- a You Tube on Illinois Municipal League Annual Conference's discussion on the issue in Chicago earlier this year